No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Indeed, I have been from those who transgress: Arabic Script, Romanized Version, and Translation > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

커뮤니티 Korea Sports Science Institute

No deity except You, You are free from imperfection, Indeed, I have been from those who transgress: Arabic Script, Romanized Version, and Translation

페이지 정보

작성자Fredric 작성일 24-08-23 조회수 3회

본문

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpgAllah correctly.
Initially, Prophet Yunus AS started his mission with full enthusiasm and endeavored to convey his message. However, his people declined to listen and continued doing sinful acts. Witnessing their indifference, Prophet Yunus AS grew hopeless and decided to leave them w

gen and Wonogiri.
Meanwhile, at the Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat Palace, the commemoration of the night of 1 Suro is performed by parading heirlooms around the palace fortress, followed by thousands of residents from Yogyakarta and its surroundings. During the mubeng beteng ritual, it is not allowed to speak, as if one is meditating. This is known as the

jects of worship.
Followed by the phrase, "subhânaka" (Glory be to You) as a form of purification of Allah from everything. Then the phrase, "innî kuntu minadh dhâlimîn" (indeed I have been among the wrongdoers) as a form

The night of 1 Suro is the beginning of the first month of the Javanese New Year, which coincides with 1 Muharram. This marks a sacred moment to perform good deeds. The Javanese calendar of 1 Suro was first published by the King of Mataram, Sultan Agung Hanyokrokusumo, following the

a Mbisu (Silence)
Tapa mbisu is a practice on the night of 1 Suro characterized by always controlling the words of the mouth to only say good things. This is because it is believed that in the month of Suro, which is full of asceticism, prayers are more easily realized or granted. This includes bad words or curses that come out of the mouth

Dhikr is also regarded as a deed that opens the door to provision. It makes one's worldly and afterlife affairs feel smoother and easier. When doing dhikr, one will feel grateful for everything Allah has given, so the heart always feels content and far from feelings of greed and av

llah's greatness.
The story of Prophet Yunus AS instructs us about the importance of patience, steadfastness in faith, and heartfelt repentance. Prophet Yunus AS also becomes an example of how Allah SWT is always willing to accept the repentance of His

yer of Dzun Nuun.
La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is the supplication recited by Prophet Yunus AS when he was afflicted with difficulty. This refers to the story of Prophet Yunus AS when he experienced a calamity, that is being trappe

hammad SAW.
Surah Al-Insyirah illustrates how Allah granted patience to Prophet Muhammad SAW when confronting difficult trials in conveying the message of Islam. Although his task was difficult, Allah opened his chest an

st human desires.
This is why Javanese people avoid holding wedding celebrations during the month of Suro. The significance of the night of 1 Suro is that people will always walk with solemnity, people cleanse themselves physically and spiritually, perform introspection, express gratitude to God who creates life, then sustains the w

"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

Surah Al-Insyirah is the 94th surah in the Quran that was sent down in the city of Makkah. This surah contains 8 verses and has the meaning of "expansion." The Asbabun Nuzul, or the background of the revelation of this surah, is related to the difficult trials faced by Prophet Muhammad SAW while spreading th

SWT's greatness.
Before facing this critical situation, Prophet Yunus departed from his unyielding people. They continued to disregard him and ascribe partners to Allah SWT. This indifferent attitude got a direct reprimand from Allah SWT, which is recorded in His word in Surah Al Anb

A herd of Albino Buffaloes, If you have any sort of questions concerning where and the best ways to make use of Islamic resources forum, you could call us at the internet site. descendants of the Palace's Sacred Buffalo Kyai Slamet, opens the way for the procession of the 1 Suro Night Commemoration of the Surakarta Hadiningrat Palace, in Solo, Saturday (31/8/2019). The procession takes place exactly on the night of 1 Suro, marking the change of the new year in the Javanese calendar (me

Palace servants carry heirlooms while participating in the Kirab Pusaka and Tapa Bisu ritual ceremony in Solo, Saturday (31/8/2019) night. The procession occurs to commemorate the change of the Islamic New Year, which in the Javanese calendar is called Suro. (me098338000_1661229607-istockphoto-Zikir.jpg

go top